Monday, December 20, 2010

Why I like SAKURA (사쿠라)???



Sakura is also known as Cherry Blossom. Its flowers are nearly pure white, and tinged with the palest pink, especially near the stem. They bloom and usually fall within about a week, before the leaves come out. Therefore, the trees look nearly white from top to bottom.



This video about the views of sakura flowers.Enjoy it : D


Other than that,I like the name Sakura because I love to watch anime Naruto & Cardcaptor Sakura.In the Naruto movie,I like Sakura Haruno character. She is very cute & cool...hehe : )
In the CardCaptor Sakura,I like Sakura Kinomoto character. She also cute,active & responsible. Sakura also has her own designer,which is her good friend,Tomoyo.





Sakura Haruno & her friends!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sakura with her family & friends!!!



Cute & sweet couple forever!!!

p/s: I hope one day there will be someone who will take me to Korea @ Japan to see the sakura flower closer and I can take picture as memories.

No comments: